I got this at a discount
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dualspices Moringa Powder Organic Raw 1 Pound Bulk Price Usda Certfied Organic NON GMO (Misc.)

Go down

Dualspices Moringa Powder Organic Raw 1 Pound Bulk Price Usda Certfied Organic NON GMO (Misc.) Empty Dualspices Moringa Powder Organic Raw 1 Pound Bulk Price Usda Certfied Organic NON GMO (Misc.)

Post by Mingshu Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:19 pm

totally smells like grass. While I not a fan of the smell or taste I am a fan of the powder. This stuff works to help so many things and this is a good quality of the powder. only to use this to ingest it has to be mixed with something because unless you are a cow the taste is not appealing. Moringa has been working to help flush the system and help kick in a healthier body. it is safe for the entire family to take but it has to be covered by something or you can put it in a empty gel cap to make a pill form. you are only limited by your imagination as to how you want to use the powder. This product was either given to me free or purchased at a substantial discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I say free or discounted because by the time I write a review I honestly have no idea what was free or not, which is why the price of the product had no influence on how the final review was written. These are the things that affect the star quality of my review:
1 did product look as expected? yes
2. Will this work for my family? yes
3. Was it worth the original purchase price? yes
4. WOULD I BUY AGAIN? Yes
5. Is the product going to last the daily use from my family? yes
I often read the reviews of a product before I make a purchase so if like me you read this to make a decision about selecting this product, I hope this review was able to help you in making a decision on your own purchase.

Mingshu
Admin

https://reviewexchange.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum